Lookback is an on-demand feature that enables you to go back in time and watch previously aired content for up to 72 hours after the program's original air time.
News and entertainment programming can be found along with all of our other on-demand programming on the Shows, Movies or Networks screens.
For sports programming, you can find previous events by day on the Sports screen.
What devices can I find Lookback on?
Lookback is available on all compatible devices.
How do I use Lookback for sporting events?
Select your device.
Note: The experience shown below is from an Apple TV. While some screens may appear slightly different depending on your device, the process is the same.
- Navigate to the Sports screen from the top menu on your device, and below highlighted sports programming, choose a specific sport to find previously-aired events for, or choose All Sports
- Filter your results further by choosing a specific league
- Select the original air date of the game you're looking for up to three days prior to the current date (Note: Dates without games - either previously aired or upcoming - will be greyed out)
- When you find the game you're looking for, select it, then choose Play Now from the information screen that appears; additionally, you will see how much longer the event will be available for
- Navigate to the Sports screen, and scroll down to the primary schedule below featured sports programming
- To view all previously-aired games, select the calendar icon in the upper-right and select an earlier date, or use the date selection icons in the upper corners of the schedule
- To see previously-aired games for a specific sport and/or league, choose your sport from along the top menu; if desired, select a specific league
- Select a drop-down to see games that aired on that day
- Select the watch icon to start watching
Note: The experience shown below may vary slightly depending on your device.
- Start by tapping the Sports icon on the bottom menu, then below highlighted sports programming, select All Sports to see all previously-aired events, or choose a specific sport
- If you've chosen a specific sport, choose from available leagues along the top
- Next, tap the calendar icon in the upper-right, then select the original air date of the game you're looking for up to three days prior to the current date (Note: Dates without games - either previously aired or upcoming - will be greyed out)
- Tap the event you'd like to watch to start playing immediately or tap the three dots on the right to view program information, including how long the event will be available for