Use your Roku.com account to sign up for your free trial1 to Fubo2. Please note, when creating your subscription through In-App Billing on your Roku device you must manage your subscription via your Roku.com account.
For help with managing your Roku-billed Fubo subscription, go here.
- Download and install the Fubo app onto your Roku.
- When you open Fubo, you'll see the option to Start free trial or Sign In. Select Start free trial.
- To sign up for Fubo using the same email address as your Roku.com account, select Continue. To sign up using a different email address, select Cancel.
- Enter the email address you want to use as your Fubo user name (if needed), a secure password, and your current zip code, then select CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Select the plan you'd like to sign up with. Press the down arrow on your remote to view all the channels you'll receive in the selected plan. Press OK on your remote to select the highlighted plan.
Note that some plans may not include a free trial
- Enter your Roku PIN and select Start Subscription.
- Select, edit or add profiles, then start streaming.
1The free trial is for new customers only.
2The Canada Monthly, Quarterly and Annual plans are offered through Roku In-App Billing. If you'd like to subscribe to a different basic package and/or apply any Add-ons not included in the available bundles to your subscription, you'll need to sign-up directly on www.fubo.tv.