If you want to change how you're billed for Fubo (monthly, quarterly, or annually), you can easily make this change in My Account.
If you signed up through Roku in-app billing, you are currently unable to make any changes to your subscription via the fubo.tv website. Changes must be made on your Roku device. Learn more here.
To change your base plan:
- Log in to your account at fubo.tv
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select My Account from the drop-down
- Select Subscription & Billing from the left side of the page
- Next to Current Plan, choose Manage
- Choose Select this plan on the option you would like to change to; the button will turn orange and say Selected
- Review your changes to see if there will be any immediate charge to make the change, then click Update Subscription
- Confirm your subscription change by clicking YES, UPDATE MY SUBSCRIPTION
How am I billed if I change my subscription?
Your billing cycle date will remain the same if you change your monthly subscription.
If you are changing your subscription to or from a quarterly or annual plan, the day you change your subscription will become your new renewal date.