Before you go, take a time-out to remember all the great things fuboTV has to offer.
- The most live sports for the least money
- Select programming available in 4K
- 250 hours of included Cloud DVR space
- 72-hour Lookback, replay nearly any game, show, or movie that aired in the last 3 days
- Exclusive streaming provider of Serie A soccer in Canada
- Available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One, and Chromecast
We think we have the best deal for the most live sports and beyond. If you still want to go, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
Just need a break? Check out how to pause your subscription here.
The steps to cancel vary based on how you signed up and you must complete all steps before your account is cancelled. How did you create your account?
- Sign into your account, then choose a profile. If you're not currently signed in, you'll need to sign in using your fuboTV email and password.
- Click the current profile next to the search field and select My Account
- From the "My Account" screen select "Subscription and Billing."
- Click "Cancel Subscription" at the bottom of the page.
- Select Complete cancellation to cancel or pause your subscription. If you're just taking a break from fuboTV, pausing your subscription may be a better option. Learn more about account pause.
- You may be presented with a screen like the one below. If you see this screen, your account isn't cancelled yet. You can choose to accept the offer on this screen by clicking "REDEEM OFFER," or complete your cancellation request by clicking "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION."
- A confirmation page will display indicating you have successfully cancelled your subscription. Click OK to dismiss this page.
- If you'd like to provide us with feedback for why you're cancelling, you can do so after completing your cancellation.
If you cancel your subscription while you are in your free trial period, your trial will expire immediately, and another free trial period will not be given.
If you subscribed through Roku, your fuboTV subscription automatically renews each month and is managed through your Roku account. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Click here to view your subscriptions on roku.com. If you're not already signed in to roku.com, you'll need to enter your username and password.
- Click Unsubscribe next to your fuboTV plan to cancel your subscription.
- Confirm your cancelation by selecting Yes, Unsubscribe
- You'll see the option to RENEW until the current service period expires.
For additional help, please check out Roku Support: How do I manage or cancel a channel subscription.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel, or The Roku Channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.