Depending on which device you’re using to watch fuboTV, you may have two options for signing in: email and password, or activation code.
Every supported device has the option to sign in with email and password. Simply select the SIGN IN option when you launch the fuboTV app and enter the email address you used to sign up for fubo along with your password using the devices’ built in/on-screen keyboard.
All connected devices, TVs, and gaming consoles now have the option to sign in using an activation code.
Important note: You must have an active fuboTV account in order to use this feature. For help with setting up a fuboTV account, go here.
- Launch the fuboTV app and select SIGN IN
- The SIGN IN WITH A CODE screen will display
- The code below is an example only
- On your phone, tablet, or computer, visit fubo.tv/connect and enter the code displayed on your TV, then click SUBMIT
- If you're not currently signed in to fubo.tv on your browser you'll need to sign in first, then you'll be redirected to fubo.tv/connect
- The code is only valid for 5 minutes. If the code expires, you’ll receive an error and need to check your TV for another code
- If you are successful, a confirmation screen will display in your browser and your fuboTV app will open the HOME screen on your device