Yes, pausing your subscription is a great option if you can't or won't use your service for a little while (like a summer vacation, business trip, your favorite league is on break, etc.). We'll keep all your recordings, favorites, and other personal settings that you would lose if you cancel your subscription.
When you pause your subscription, it takes effect on the first day of your next billing cycle.
To pause your fuboTV subscription:
- Visit My Account on fubo.tv
- Sign in and select your profile (if asked)
- Click Subscription & Billing
- Click Pause Subscription
- Set the duration (up to 3 months)
- If you have a quarterly subscription, your subscription will be paused for 1 billing period (3 months)
- Click Confirm
Your fuboTV subscription will be reactivated automatically and your credit card charged for your monthly subscription at the end of your selected pause duration.
If you don't see the option to Pause on your account or you wish to resume your service early, extend your pause, or terminate your service, please contact us.
Account Pause is only available if you’re billed directly by fuboTV.
Account Pause is not available for annual subscriptions.