If you are experiencing issues with your fuboTV app on your iPhone/iPad, first please perform a test of your internet speed connection. We recommend having at least 20Mbps of internet speed to ensure a clear and consistent stream from our video player.
If your speed test is 20Mbps or more, here are some general troubleshooting steps that could help resolve this issue:
1. Force quit the app: Double-click the Home button > Swipe up the fuboTV app to close.
2. Make sure that your phone settings allow the location for the app: Settings > Scroll down until you find the fuboTV app > Location > While using the app.
3. Uninstall your fuboTV app: to uninstall the app just hold down your finger on the app icon until the app starts to jiggle. Then press the x and choose "Delete". Install the fuboTV app from the app store again.
4. Turn off your device for at least 10 seconds.
5. Reset your network settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.