Use your iTunes ID to sign up for your 7 day free trial1 to fuboTV2. Please note, when creating your subscribing through In-App Billing on your Apple TV you must manage your subscription via your iTunes account.
- Download and install the fuboTV app onto your Apple TV. If you need instructions on how to install fuboTV click here.
- When you open fuboTV, you'll see the option to Start Free Trial or Sign In. Select Start Free Trial.
- Enter the email address you want to use as your fuboTV user name, a secure password, and your current zip code, then select Create Account.
- You will now be prompted to sign into your iTunes account. Enter your password then select OK.
- A summary of your subscription will display. Select View All Channels to show all channels included in your package. To continue with sign-up, click Let's Go.
- You will be prompted to sign-in to your iTunes account again. Enter your password and select OK.
- Review your subscription information once again and select Continue.
- Confirm your subscription by selecting OK.
- Take a tour of the fuboTV app by selecting Next on each of the app intro screens then start enjoying fuboTV.
1The 7-day free trial is for new customers only.
2Only fubo Premier is offered through iTunes In-App Billing. If you'd like to subscribe to a different basic package and/or apply any Add-ons to your subscription, you'll need to sign-up directly on www.fubo.tv.