If you subscribed through Apple iTunes, please keep in mind that your fuboTV subscription auto-renews each month and is managed through iTunes.
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Select iTunes & App Store.
2. Select your Apple ID.
3. Select View Apple ID.
4. Select Subscriptions.
5. You should see all apps you are subscribed to through In-App Billing. Select fuboTV.
6. If you're absolutely sure about leaving us, select Cancel Trial or Cancel subscription.
7. You can select Confirm, while we shed a tear.
Apple TV (4th & 5th Generations)
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings
2. Select Accounts.
3. Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions.
4. Select fuboTV, and then select Cancel Subscription.
For additional help, go to Apple Help: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
*Note: If you do not see a fuboTV subscription, make sure you're signed in with the Apple ID used to subscribe originally. You can also verify your iTunes purchase history.