If you are experiencing issues with your fuboTV app on your Android phone or tablet, first test your internet speed. We recommend having at least 20Mbps to ensure a clear and consistent stream from our video player.
If your speed test is 20Mbps or more, here are some general troubleshooting steps that could help quickly resolve this issue:
1. Force quit the app: Settings > Apps > fuboTV > Force stop
2. Make sure that your phone settings allow the location for the app: Settings > Apps > fuboTV > Permissions > Enable "Your location"
3. Uninstall your fuboTV app: to uninstall the app go to Settings > Apps > fuboTV > Uninstall. Then install the fuboTV app from the app store again.
4. Turn off your device for at least 30 seconds.
5. Reset your network settings: Settings > Advanced Settings > Network settings reset > Network settings reset.