Available to new customers only:
- As a first time new customer when you sign up for fuboTV, you will be given a free trial period.
- In order to avail the free trial you will need to provide a credit/debit card to signup for the service.
- Your first payment will be charged at the end of the free trial period.
- The charge will take place at the exact time of renewal. For example, if you subscribed on January 1st at 9:00am, with a free trial period of 7 days, you will be charged on January 8th at 9:00am.
- You can cancel at anytime before the end of the 7-day period to avoid the reoccurring monthly subscription charge.
Can ex-customers signup for a free trial?
- No, the free trial offer is only available to new customers.
- Customers restarting their account will be charged for the service at the time of the restart.