Whether you need more DVR storage or want access to even more channels, you can make changes to your subscription in My Account.
*Note: If you signed up through Roku or iTunes in-app billing, any subscription changes must be made in your Roku or iTunes account.
- From the "My Account" screen select "CHANGE PLAN" to update your basic package or "MANAGE ADD-ONS" to add channels
- To see additional details about any of our packages, click the down arrow to the right of the package name.
- To select an Add-On click the plus sign next to it. Selected Add-ons will show a checkmark beside them. To remove an Add-On click the check mark to de-select it.
- Review your changes under "Your Current Plan," and when you're ready, click "UPDATE SUBSCRIPTION."
- Finally, click "YES, UPDATE MY SUBSCRIPTION" to confirm your changes.
If you need assistance changing your subscription, please use the "Submit a request" button at the bottom of the page.