Looking to throw in the towel on your fuboTV subscription? We get it, you’re a free agent, you’ve got to take the best deal available. Before you go, take a time-out to remember all the great things fuboTV has to offer.
- The most live sports for the least money
- 70+ channels with live sports, shows, & movies
- NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, live and in HD
- 30 hours of included Cloud DVR space, plus the ability to upgrade to 500 hours
- 72-hour Lookback, replay nearly any game, show, or movie that aired in the last 3 days
- Available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Chromecast
- Seasons upon seasons of binge-worthy shows from FX, SHOWTIME®, and more
We think we have the best deal for the most live sports and beyond. If you still want to go, run the play below to cancel your subscription at fubo.tv.
If you signed up through iTunes, go here for steps.
If you signed up using your Roku device, go here for steps.
2. Scroll down to the "YOUR ACCOUNT" section.
3. Find the "Cancel your subscription" under "Subscription" and select "CANCEL."
4. If you're sure you want to cancel, please select a reason and press Continue.
Note: If you cancel your subscription while you are in your free trial period, your trial will expire immediately, and another free trial period will not be given.