El Clásico is available on fuboTV. The match kicks off at 3:00 pm ET on Saturday, April 10, 2021.
How can I watch?
The match will air live on beIN SPORTS with multiple coverage options available on any fuboTV supported device.
|beIN SPORTS||English Broadcast|
|beIN SPORTS en Español||Spanish Broadcast|
|beIN SPORTS 3||Super Feed|
Canadian customers can watch on beIN SPORTS Canada
Is El Clásico available in 4K?
No, El Clásico is not available in 4k.
What can I do to make sure I'm ready to stream?
Checking off this list 30-60 minutes before kick-off helps to ensure you've done your part to prepare for the big game.
- Test your internet. Perform a speed test to ensure you have adequate bandwidth to stream fuboTV. We recommend having at least 20Mbps download speed from your internet service provider.
- Get logged in. Please make sure you are logged in using the correct email address with an active subscription. If you haven't signed up with us yet, try us out using our 7-day free trial.
- Test your device. Whether you're tuning in from our website or streaming from one of our apps, test it out to make sure you can stream fuboTV.
How many screens can I watch El Clásico on?
You can watch all of your fuboTV subscription on two devices simultaneously. fuboTV also offers the Family Share add-on for $5.99 to watch on a third device.
You can also watch on beIN SPORTS Connect with your fuboTV login by following the steps below.
- Visit the beIN Sports Connect site
- Select log in
- Scroll down, select fuboTV
- Sign in with your fuboTV user name and password