You can now quickly catch up on all the action of your recorded games with recaps and highlights!
To access these recaps and highlights, you must have the original game recorded. You can either record a game individually or record the league and/or team. See this article for more information.
Which leagues are available?
Currently, the NFL is supported. We plan to offer Playlists for additional leagues and sports in the coming weeks.
What devices can I use to view Playlists?
Currently, the following devices are supported:
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Browsers (Catch Up Quickly carousels only)
- Smart TV
We’ll add support for additional devices in the coming weeks.
When will Playlists be available?
Playlists will automatically generate for any game you’re recording once the game ends.
How do I access Playlists?
You can find highlights in three places in the Fubo app:
- The Catch Up Quickly carousel on your Home screen
- The Catch Up Quickly carousel on your Sports screen
- Within the menu of a recorded game in your My Stuff library
- From your My Stuff library, select a game, then select the Watch Playlists option from the pop-up menu
Which Playlists are available?
Select from Scoring Plays, Red Zone Plays, and Big Moments.