If you subscribed through Roku, it is managed through your Roku account. If you are sure you'd like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Press HOME on your Roku remote
- Highlight the fuboTV app
- Press the *(Star) button
- Select Manage Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Click here to view your subscriptions on roku.com. If you're not already signed in to roku.com, you'll need to enter your username and password.
- Click Unsubscribe next to your fuboTV plan to cancel your subscription.
- Confirm your cancelation by selecting Yes, Unsubscribe
- Your subscription status will change to "Canceled" and you'll see the option to RENEW until the current service period expires.
For additional help, please check out Roku Support: How do I manage or cancel a channel subscription.