fuboTV provides users the ability to browse what’s currently on without missing any of the action on what you’re already watching. Find a new program to watch or record with this feature.
- To bring up the browsing banner, press down on your Fire TV remote.
- Scroll left or right to browse through your subscribed channels and see what else is on.
- When you find something to watch, press OK to watch right away, or press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) to view program information.
- To bring up the browsing banner, swipe up on your Apple TV remote.
- Swipe left and right to browse through your subscribed channels and see what else is on.
- Swipe down again to filter your channels by categories like Sports, Entertainment and more.
- When you find something to watch, click on your touchpad to select the channel.
Or, click and hold to watch in multiview. Learn more.
- To browse other programming, move your mouse over the video player so player controls appear, then click the picture-in-picture button in the top-right of the screen.
- What you're currently watching will move to the lower-right of your screen.
- Browse around to find programming to watch or record.
- When you find something to watch, click the picture-in-picture button again to return to fullscreen.
- To browse other programming, tap the picture-in-picture button style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"
- What you're watching will move to the upper-right of the screen. Browse around and find other programming to watch or record
- If you select another show, movie or sporting event to watch, you'll automatically be returned to fullscreen view