- NBA League Pass allows you to watch out-of-market regular season NBA games.
- With NBA League Pass you can follow your favorite teams, players, and matchups if they’re in one city, and you’re in another.
How much does NBA League Pass cost?
NBA League Pass can be added to a fubo or fubo Extra TV subscription for $28.99/mo.
- This includes access to all NBA games except those available on your local or regional channels and nationally broadcast games, like those on TNT or NBA TV.
- Signing Up Before 10/16:
- If you sign up for NBA League Pass before the season starts, you won’t be charged until October 17, 2018.
- Signing Up After 10/17:
- If you sign up for NBA League Pass after October 17, you’ll be charged a prorated rate based on when your subscription renews.
Do you offer Team Pass so I can just follow one team, instead of the entire league?
- No. Team Pass is not available on fuboTV.
Can I watch my local team with NBA League Pass?
- No, NBA League Pass is only for out-of-market games.
- For Example: If you live in Oklahoma City and want to watch Thunder games, you can already catch these games on your regional sports network if available on fuboTV
What if the team I want to watch is playing my local team?
- You’ll need to watch these games on your local or regional channels (if available on fubo).
- For Example: Let’s say you’re a Chicago Bulls fan living in Manhattan, NY. When the Bulls are playing the Knicks on MSG Network, you’ll need to watch that game on MSG.
What if the team I want to watch is playing on a national channel (TNT, NBA TV, etc.)?
- Games that are shown on national networks are not available on NBA League Pass even if fuboTV doesn’t offer the channel. If the channel is available on your fuboTV subscription, you’ll need to watch the game on that channel.
- For Example: If you live in Los Angeles, but you’re a die-hard Charlotte Hornets fan, when the Hornets game is on TNT, you’ll need to watch the game there.
Can I record NBA League Pass games?
- Absolutely! Every fuboTV subscription comes standard with 30 hours of cloud DVR recording space, so record away. If you want to record more, you can upgrade to Cloud DVR Plus for $9.99/mo to get 500 hours of storage.
Is NBA League Pass included in my 7 Day Free Trial?
- No - NBA League Pass is currently not available to users who are in free trial.
- If you’ve started your free trial and want to add NBA League Pass, you can do so, but you’ll be giving up the remainder of your free trial.
How do I sign up for fuboTV and get NBA League Pass?
- If you’re not a fuboTV customer yet, you can sign up at fubo.tv and add NBA League Pass after selecting your plan. If you need help, you can find instructions to help you create your account here.
- Please note that when you sign up and add NBA League Pass, you will not receive a 7 Day Free Trial.
How can I add NBA League Pass to my account?
- Just visit the My Account section of fubo.tv and click MANAGE ADD-ONS. If you need help, you can find instructions to help you update your subscription here.
Can I get a refund for the NBA League pass if I don’t like it, or Cancel my fuboTV subscription?
- No - Once purchased NBA League pass is non-refundable.