Two big games on at the same time? Want to keep an eye on a match while watching the latest episode of your favorite show? Watch two channels at the same time in a side-by-side split screen.
Follow these steps to access this feature:
- While watching live tv, swipe up on your AppleTV remote touchpad to browse other channels.
- Highlight the other channel you'd like to watch, then press and hold the remote touchpad to launch the side-by-side view.
- The audio will come from the larger video.
- To switch the audio and make the other channel larger, press and hold the remote touchpad.
- You can change channels while watching side-by-side by swiping up on the remote touchpad and choosing another channel or surf through channels by swiping left or right. Whichever channel is larger at that time will change.
- To go back to watching just one channel, press the MENU button.
Is this feature available on any other devices?
Currently multi-view is only available on AppleTV.