Favorite channels show up in the order that you add them. If you are watching fuboTV using an Apple TV or Roku, you may be able reorder your favorites after adding them.
To reorder your favorite channels, first select your favorites, then follow these steps:
- Highlight the favorite channel you wish to move, then press and hold on the touchpad to open the channel options.
- Highlight and select MOVE CHANNEL.
- Swipe up or down to move the channel up or down in the list.
- Once you have the channel in its desired position, press MENU to save your changes.
- Go to the GUIDE
- Select Manage Channels
- Highlight the favorite channel you wish to move, then press OK
- Press UP/DOWN to move the channel to the desired position
- Press OK to save it in that position
- Repeat until you have all your channels in your preferred order, then select Done
Is this feature available on any other devices?
Currently this feature is only available on Apple TV and Roku devices.
It is currently being tested on Roku and therefore may not be available to all users.