Get rewarded for referring your friends to fuboTV. Give your friends money off their first month, and after they become a paying fuboTV subscriber, you’ll get money off your next month.
How do I refer friends?
If you received an email inviting you to refer friends to fubo TV, just click the link that email to start referring. If not, follow these steps:
- Visit our referral page.
- Enter your first name and email address, then click Invite a Friend.
- Choose how you want to share; email, facebook, or shareable link and send your referral.
Why isn’t my credit showing up? My friend signed up already.
In order to receive your reward credit the following needs to happen:
- Your friend must create their account using your unique link.
- Your friend must select an eligible plan.
- Your friend must complete their trial and become a paying subscriber.
- Once your friend’s first payment is received, it takes three days for the credit to be added to your account.
Once these conditions are met, you’ll receive an email letting you know the reward credit will be applied to your next bill.
If you received this email and your credit was not applied, please contact us using the options at the bottom of the page.
Is there a limit to how many customers I can refer/credits I can receive?
No. There is currently no limit to how many reward credits you can receive.
If I have multiple successful referrals in a single month, how will the credits be applied to my account?
Once your referrals meet the requirements for you to receive a reward credit, the credit is added to your account. Any credit balance is deducted from your monthly payment.
If the amount of credits exceed your monthly payment, any leftover credit will be applied to later bills.