If you're a die-hard fan and don't want to miss a game, you can record every one of your team's matchups available on fuboTV.
Please note that this feature is not available to all subscribers at this time. We're working to have this option available for all subscribers in the coming weeks.
Find instructions to record teams on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device here.
To record your favorite teams:
- Find a live or upcoming game from the team you want to record using the Search, Home, Guide or Sports screens.
- Select Recording Options
- You can choose to either record a match individually, or select your team to record all of their available matches.
- When you're ready to watch, head to the Recordings tab. Check under Scheduled to see any upcoming games or Recorded to watch games that have already been recorded.
- Note: If a game is being shown on multiple channels that you subscribe to (i.e. English and Spanish broadcasts), you may see multiple recordings for a single game
- If you want to skip a particular game or stop recording your team's games, select your team's folder under Scheduled. Select a game, then choose Unschedule to skip a game, or Stop Recording to stop recording games.
You can choose the option to record your team's games from the team page. This can be found on the Search, Home, Guide or Sports screens.
- Find a live or upcoming game from the team you want to record, then select View Team Info. Choose your team from the pop-up.
- Tap the Record Team button to record all live and upcoming games.
- You'll see the following confirmation.
- To skip an individual recording, tap the recording icon next to the game you want to skip.
- If you want to stop recording your team's games, tap the Recording Team button.