On April 7th, Marquee Sports Network, home of all non-nationally televised regular season Chicago Cubs broadcasts, was added to the fubo base plan for customers in the Chicago area and surrounding regions.
Where is this channel available?
Marquee Sports Network is available in the following areas:
- Cedar Rapids/Waterloo/Iowa City/Dubuque
- Excluding Morgan County, IL
- Davenport/Rock Island/Moline
- Bartholomew, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Decatur, Delaware, Fountain, Grant, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Johnson, Madison, Marion, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Owen, Putnam, Randolph, Rush, Shelby, Tipton, Warren, White Counties
- Jennings County
- Kenosha County
- South Bend/Elkhart
- Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, La Grange, Marshall, Pulaski, St. Joseph, Starke Counties
- Des Moines/Ames
- Ft. Wayne
- Grant, Rock Counties
- Sioux City
- Buena Vista, Cherokee, Clay, Dickinson, Emmet, Ida, Monona, O’Brien, Palo Alto, Plymouth, Sac, Sioux, Woodbury
- Sioux Falls
- Lyon, Osceola Counties
- Terre Haute
Check here to see if Marquee Sports Network is available on fuboTV in your area.
Will my bill increase when this channel is added?
Customers in certain areas will be subject to a Regional Sports Fee of up to $6 per month.
- New customers who sign up on or after April 7th, 2021 will see this fee applied to their first bill
- Existing subscribers will see this fee added on their first billing cycle after May 1st, 2021
Depending on your ZIP code, you may be subject to this fee. Find additional information available here.