Starting with the Qatar World Cup 2022 Qualifying matches of the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) on June 3rd, 4th and 8th, test your sports knowledge by answering questions about each match and enter for a chance to win a free year of fuboTV service.
In order to play CONMEBOL Predictive Challenge, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Have an active fuboTV subscription (either paid or free trial)
How to play
At this time, predictive games are available for CONMEBOL matches on Roku devices and Android. and iOS mobile devices. We hope to have predictive gaming available on more devices and for more events in the near future.
For a schedule of upcoming CONMEBOL matches, go here.
Choose an option below for details on playing predictive games:
Play predictive games on fuboTV by answering questions about the game you’re watching. Answer as many questions as you’d like throughout the game.
Keep an eye on the timer, as you’ll only have a certain amount of time to answer each question before it’s locked. Once you’ve answered a question, you’ll see a countdown for when the next question will go live.
Sample questions: “Which team will score first?” “Will a penalty shot be awarded during this game?” “Will a player receive a red card in the first half?”
Each correct answer you select will get you an entry for a chance to win. The more questions you answer correctly, the more chances you’ll have to win.
While you’re playing on your Roku, check out our new FanView feature to see the latest scores and stats, and to help you play!
Start by choosing a CONMEBOL match to watch. Once you’ve started watching:
- Press UP on your Roku remote to bring up Player Controls
- Press UP again to launch the FanView experience
- Highlight the Predictive Game box and press OK to enter
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions
- Highlight Agree and press OK
- Next, you’ll see your first question along with how much time remains before the question locks. Choose an answer using the UP or DOWN arrows on your remote to highlight your choice, and press OK to submit your answer
- Keep an eye on the timer for how long you have until the next question goes live
- Press the BACK button on your remote to return to full-screen video
Important note: To make sure you don’t miss any questions, keep your phone in portrait mode when playing the Predictive Challenge.
Start by finding the Watch & Win ribbon on the fuboTV app Home screen of your iOS or Android device and selecting a match.
- Read the terms and conditions, then tap the checkbox to agree
- Tap Enter Contest
- Next, you’ll see your first question along with how much time remains before the question locks. Choose your answer, then tap Submit Pick
- After submitting your pick:
- If the match has already started, tap Start Watching to view the match. You’ll see a timer with how much time remains until your next question goes live
- If the match is starting in under 30 minutes, tap Play Channel to watch the channel
- If your match is more than 30 minutes away from starting, tap Got It, and you’ll be returned to the Home menu
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a fuboTV account to play?
Yes. You will need an active fuboTV subscription (either paid or free trial) and be 21 years of age or older in order to participate in predictive games.
Does it cost anything to play?
Predictive games are free to play for all fuboTV subscribers (either paid or on a free trial).
Where can I play?
Current fuboTV subscribers and free-trial subscribers can play using the fuboTV app on their Android or iOS mobile devices, and Roku.
How do I win?
Answer questions and get them right. For each correct answer you select, you’ll earn a raffle ticket. The more raffle tickets you earn, the higher your chances are of winning when a winning ticket is drawn.
Do I have to answer every question to win?
Answer as many or as few questions as you’d like for each match. Keep in mind though that the more questions you answer correctly, the higher your chances are to win.
Raffle winners receive a free year of fuboTV service, valued at up to $1,000. Please see the Terms of Service when registering to play in the fuboTV app.
How can I see how many questions I got right?
At the end of each CONMEBOL matchday (June 3rd, 4th and 8th after the last match), we’ll send an email to the address listed on your fuboTV account with the questions you answered correctly, and the number of raffle tickets you’ve earned.
When will winners be selected?
The winner for the first matchday will be selected on Saturday, June 7th, 2021 and the winner for the second matchday will be selected on Wednesday, June 9th, 2021.
How will winners be notified?
Winners will be notified by an email sent to the email address on their fuboTV account.