If you’re a fanatic that wants to follow the biggest and best NBA regular season matchups every night, you can subscribe to NBA League Pass as an add-on to your base plan.
Please note that NBA League Pass is only available with US English base plans, and is not available in Canada or Spain, or with a fubo Latino base plan.
Check below for frequently asked questions about watching NBA League Pass on fuboTV:
You’ll be billed $14.99/month for NBA League Pass, in addition to the cost of your existing subscription.
If you’re an existing fuboTV subscriber, you can add NBA League Pass like you would any other add-on with fuboTV. Simply log in at fubo.tv, select Manage Add Ons, select NBA League Pass from the available options, and follow the on-screen instructions to finalize.
Find more tips for making changes to your subscription here.
For new fuboTV subscribers, select NBA League Pass when choosing your plan and add-on services at signup.
Find more tips on creating your fuboTV account here.
No. With NBA League Pass, you’ll have access to the biggest and best out-of-market matchups from across the NBA each night.
With NBA League Pass, you can watch out-of-market regular season games that are broadcast regionally or locally. Games broadcast nationally on channels such as ESPN or ABC will be unavailable on NBA League Pass.
No. NBA League Pass is only for out-of-market regular season games. To watch your local team, you would need to watch on a regional sports network (where available).
For example, if you live in the Chicago area and want to watch the Bulls, you would need to watch on NBC Sports Chicago.
- If a game is broadcast nationally on channels such as ESPN or ABC, the game will not be available to watch with NBA League Pass
- Note: This applies even if the national channel where the game is being broadcast is not available on fuboTV
The team you want to watch is playing your local team
- If a team you want to watch is playing the team in your area (home or away), you’ll need to view the game on a regional sports network (if available)
- For example: If you are a Knicks fan living in Philadelphia, whenever the Knicks play the 76ers, you would need to watch on NBC Sports Philadelphia
- Note: This applies even if the regional sports network in your area is not available on fuboTV
There are a number of ways to find games on NBA League Pass to watch:
- From the Home screen in your fuboTV app, look for the NBA League Pass carousel
- From the Sports screen, select Basketball, then find the game you want to watch
- Note: You’ll see each game listed twice, once for each team’s broadcast
- On the Guide screen, NBA League Pass 1-10 will be at the bottom of the channel guide
- Note: No info will be displayed on NBA League Pass channels in the guide unless a live game is in progress
- Also on the Guide screen, choose Networks, then select NBA League Pass. Here, you will see all available upcoming games
- You can also use the fuboTV app’s built-in search function to search for a specific game
No. You will need to remove NBA League Pass from your subscription once the season ends if you no longer wish to subscribe to the add-on.