Note: Fubo Sportsbook is currently available in select states. For details on where you can play Fubo Sportsbook, please visit the Fubo Sportsbook Help Center.
Getting started with Fubo Sportsbook is easy. Go here to begin creating your Fubo Sportsbook account now, or review the steps below for additional help:
- Visit fubosportsbook.com
- Select your state from the drop-down menu
- If Fubo Sportsbook is available in your state, select Sign Up
- If Fubo Sportsbook is not currently available in your state, enter your contact information to receive an alert when it becomes available
- Enter a valid email address
Note: If you have a FuboTV account (or plan on signing up for FuboTV), you can use the same email address to automatically link your accounts
- Create a password - Your password must contain 8 or more characters and include at least 2 of the following:
- Special Characters
- Enter your ZIP code
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your personal information and secure your account
- Be sure to review our Terms & Conditions
- Select Create & Continue to Sportsbook Registration
- Verify your account via email
You’re all set! Once you’ve created your account and your identity and location have been verified, you’re ready to place your first bet. Place bets on the web using your computer, or download the Fubo Sportsbook app for your iOS mobile device (placing bets on mobile web is not available at this time).
Note: You can create and access your Fubo Sportsbook account from anywhere, but you can only place bets while physically in a state where Fubo Sportsbook is available.
If you have questions about creating your Fubo Sportsbook account, please note that FuboTV customer care agents are unable to assist with gaming inquiries. Please contact the Fubo Sportsbook customer care team, available through the Fubo Sportsbook Help Center.