Note: Live 4K English Premier League programming for Canadian subscribers is included with Soccer Quarterly, Soccer Annual, or Premium (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual) plans. For more on plans available with Fubo in Canada, see this article
If you see a green screen when accessing 4K programming, please follow the steps below:
Your TV and anything connected between your Apple TV and TV must support HDMI 2.2
- HDMI Cable (recommended high-speed rated HDMI)
- Surround Sound/Stereo
- Some older equipment may not support HDMI 2.2
- If connected via Surround Sound/Stereo, disconnect it and connect your Apple TV directly to your TV
- This includes:
- Disconnect and then reconnect the HDMI cable from the Apple TV and TV and try accessing the channel again.
- Try connecting your Apple TV using another HDMI cable and try accessing the channel again.
Check the software on your Apple TV 4K.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > System > Software Updates
- If you do not see tvOS v13.4 or higher under the Apple TV logo, you'll need to update your Apple TV's software by selecting Update Software and try accessing the channel again.
- Update your Fubo app and try accessing the channel again.
- Change the format settings on your Apple TV to Use 4K SDR.
- On your Apple TV, go to: Settings > Video and Audio > Format > Use 4K SDR and try accessing the channel again.