If you are experiencing issues with your fuboTV app on the Apple TV 4th or 5th Generation, first please perform a test of your internet speed. We recommend having at least 20Mbps of internet speed to ensure a clear and consistent stream.
If your speed test results in 20Mbps or more, here are some general troubleshooting steps that could help resolve this issue:
Force quit the app.
- From the home page, double tap the button on the remote that is a silhouette of a TV
- Swipe up the fuboTV app to close
Uninstall/Reinstall the app.
- Highlight the app
- Hold down the touch surface of the remote until the app starts to wiggle
- Press the Play/Pause button
- Select "Delete"
- Install the fuboTV app from the app store again
Turn off your device for at least 10 seconds.
Restart your internet router.
Restart your Apple TV.
Settings > System > Restart
If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, we strongly recommend connecting your device directly to your router with an ethernet cable.