How do I create an account?
What channels are available on fuboTV?
What local ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC stations does fuboTV carry?
What devices can I watch fuboTV on?
How many devices can I stream from at the same time?
- Can I stream fuboTV from multiple locations?
- How fast does my internet connection need to be?
- How does Cloud DVR on fuboTV work?
- How do I contact fuboTV?
- Does fuboTV offer any content in 4K/HDR?
- What TV Everywhere apps can I use my fuboTV login with?
- How does Multiview work on Apple TV?
- Watching fuboTV on Roku
- What is my Home Network?
- How do Profiles work on fuboTV?
- How do I enable/disable background video on Roku?
- How do I enable/disable Autoplay on Roku?
- ★ Local Team Coverage
- When will AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh be available on fuboTV?
- Is the SEC Network and/or ACC Network included in my plan?
- What games are available on ESPN3?
- Can I watch ESPN3 on fuboTV?
- What local ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and CW stations does fuboTV carry?
- How do I change my Roku billed fubo subscription?
- What is the Regional Sports Fee?
- Can I pause my fuboTV subscription?
- How do I make changes to my subscription?
- How does the free trial work?
- How do I cancel my fuboTV subscription?
- ★ I can’t sign in to my fuboTV app.
- I can’t find the fuboTV app to install it on my device
- Receiving a message: Sorry, your streaming device isn't compatible to play this video
- I’m having a problem verifying my email address when creating my account
- Receiving a message: You have too many TV devices streaming in different locations
- Receiving a message: Your current video setup is not permitted