We know how frustrating it is to miss your team in action or miss the finale of your favorite show. If you're experiencing an issue streaming fuboTV, normally a few basic steps can get you back up and running.
- Check our Status Updates page to see if we're experiencing an outage.
- Make sure your internet is fast enough for streaming fuboTV - Click here for details.
- Restart the stream for the event/channel:
- Change to another channel and then back to the one you were having an issue with.
- Restart the fuboTV app:
- Fully close or force close the app and then relaunch it
- Restart your streaming device and/or computer:
- Follow the device manufacturer's instructions to do this or perform a hard reset by unplugging the device from power for 1 minutes, then rebooting.
- Restart your WIFI Router and/or Cable Modem:
- Unplug your WIFI Router and/or Cable Modem from the power outlet for a minute or so and restart it.
- Wait for your network to come back up and launch fuboTV.
- Reinstall the fuboTV app:
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app on your device.
If you're still experiencing an issue, reach out to us using the link at the bottom of the page.