Use your Roku.com account to sign up for your free trial1 to fuboTV2. Please note, when creating your subscribing through In-App Billing on your Roku device you must manage your subscription via your Roku.com account.
- Download and install the fuboTV app onto your Roku.
- When you open fuboTV, you'll see the option to Start Free Trial or Sign In. Select Start Free Trial.
- To sign up for fuboTV using the same email address as your Roku.com account, select Allow. To sign up using a different email address, select Cancel.
- Enter the email address you want to use as your fuboTV user name(if needed), a secure password, and your current zip code, then select Next.
- A summary of your subscription will display. Select View All Channels to show all channels included in your package. To continue with sign-up, click Let's Go.
- Enter your Roku PIN and select Subscribe.
- Select OK.
- Take a tour of the fuboTV app by selecting Next on each of the app intro screens then start enjoying fuboTV.
1The free trial is for new customers only.
2Only fubo Premier is offered through Roku In-App Billing. If you'd like to subscribe to a different basic package and/or apply any Add-ons to your subscription, you'll need to sign-up directly on www.fubo.tv.