Your privacy and security are important to you, so they’re important to us.
If one of the following scenarios applies to you, please review our Terms of Service and contact us immediately:
- You have been charged in error or you have duplicate charges for Fubo service
- Your credit card was stolen and you have been charged for Fubo service
- You don’t know what Fubo is and have been charged for Fubo service
Alerting us is the fastest way to resolve this issue. Our Virtual Assistant will ask you a few basic questions about the issue you are experiencing to ensure you are connected with the right team.
To get started, launch our Virtual Assistant here.
To help us locate any charges related to the scenarios listed above, please have the following information available when contacting us:
- The date and amount of the charge(s) in question
- The last 4 digits and expiration date of the card where the charge occurred
- The email address you believe is associated with a Fubo account (if available)
Note: Please do not provide any of these requested details until prompted.