Missing recordings can be caused by many things.
- When did the event/show end? In order to ensure you don't miss a minute of your show or game, we automatically extend the recording time in case the show or game runs longer than scheduled.
- Have you reached the capacity of your Cloud DVR storage. When you reach capacity we are unable to record any new content.
- Check how much storage you have available by visiting the My Videos, My DVR, or My fubo screen.
- If you have only a small number of hours available or no hours available and do not subscribe to Cloud DVR Plus, consider adding Cloud DVR Plus to your account for $9.99/mo for 500 total hours of Cloud DVR storage.
- Did someone delete the recording? Check with anyone who uses your fuboTV account to see if they deleted the recording.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Care team for help troubleshooting this missing recording.