Yes, we offer limited events in 4K, currently as a BETA. Customers using one of the compatible devices listed below and meeting all other requirements can access these events with their fuboTV subscription.
Some events will be available as 4K, while others may also require that the display be compatible with HDR10.
While we strive to always provide the best experience possible to our customers, please note that this is a BETA. User experiences may vary while 4K is in BETA.
What events are available in 4K/HDR?
Go here to see an up to date schedule of any events available in 4K/HDR.
How do I access the 4K feed?
Look for 4K on the channel logo when browsing the Guide or Sports screen.
Compatible 4K Devices
- AppleTV 4K
- Chromecast Ultra
- Desktop/Laptop Browsers
- Internet Explorer (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- FireTV 4K
- FireTV Cube
- Roku Premier
- Roku Premier+
- RokuTV 4K
- Roku Streaming Stick+
- Roku Ultra
- Android Mobile Phones with HDR10 displays1
- Google Pixel 3/3XL
- Huawei P20
- LG V30
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/S10/S10+/Tab S3/Note 8
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium/XZ1/XZ2
- Android TV with 4K/HDR support1
- Hisense 4K TV
- NVIDIA Shield
- Sharp AQUOS 4K TV
- Sony Bravia 4K TV
- Xiaomi Mi Box S/2/3/4
1 - Not an all inclusive list, check your device manufacturer's specifications to find out if your device supports 4K/HDR.
What are the requirements for viewing 4K?
- You must stream from one of the above compatible devices.
- Your device must have the latest version of the fuboTV app.
- Your display or TV must be compatible with HDR10 (depending on the event).
- Use an HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 compatible cable.
- Minimum internet speed suggested - 25+ Mb/s
Can I record 4K content to my Cloud DVR?
No, currently recording of 4K content is not supported.
What happens if my device or TV is not compatible?
If you access the 4K feed and all of your equipment is not compatible, you’ll see this screen.