Before you go, take a time-out to remember all the great things Fubo has to offer.
- The most live sports for the least money
- 100+ channels with live sports, shows, & movies
- NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, live and in HD (plus select events in 4K)
- 250 hours of included Cloud DVR space, plus the ability to upgrade to 1,000 hours
- 72-hour Lookback, replay nearly any game, show, or movie that aired in the last 3 days
- Available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, Xbox One, and Chromecast
We think we have the best deal for the most live sports and beyond. If you still want to go, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
Just need a break? Check out how to pause your subscription here.
The steps to cancel vary based on how you signed up and you must complete all steps before your account is cancelled. How did you create your account?
- Sign into your account, then choose a profile. If you're not currently signed in, you'll need to sign in using your Fubo email and password.
- Click the current profile next to the search field and select My Account
- From the "My Account" screen select "Subscription and Billing."
- Click "Cancel Subscription" at the bottom of the page.
- If you're just taking a break from Fubo, pausing your subscription may be a better option. Learn more about account pause. To continue with canceling your subscription, select Cancel Subscription.
- You may be presented with an offer to keep your subscription and receive a discount. If you see this screen, your account isn't canceled yet. You can choose to accept the offer on this screen by clicking "REDEEM OFFER," or complete your cancellation request by clicking "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION."
- A confirmation page will display indicating you have successfully canceled your subscription. Click OK to dismiss this page.
- If you'd like to provide us with feedback on why you're canceling, you can do so after completing your cancellation.
If you cancel your subscription while you are in your free trial period, your trial will expire immediately, and another free trial period will not be given.
If you subscribed through Roku, your Fubo subscription automatically renews each month and is managed through your Roku account. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Click here to view your subscriptions on roku.com. If you're not already signed in to roku.com, you'll need to enter your username and password.
- Click Unsubscribe next to your Fubo plan to cancel your subscription.
- Confirm your cancelation by selecting Yes, Unsubscribe
- You'll see the option to RENEW until the current service period expires.
For additional help, please check out Roku Support: How do I manage or cancel a channel subscription.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel, or The Roku Channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
Not sure how you originally signed up for FuboTV? No problem! You can easily check by logging in to your account at fubo.tv/account
- If your account was created through FuboTV, you'll see your account details along with your next billing date; follow the steps listed under On the FuboTV website to continue with canceling your subscription
- If your account was created through Roku, under your Account Details, it will say Roku Subscription; follow the steps listed under On my Roku to continue with canceling your subscription
We're sorry to see you go, but if you've already canceled your FuboTV subscription and just want to confirm, you can do so on the Subscription & Billing page in your FuboTV account (and not to worry, just logging in to your account won't reactivate anything).
If your account is set to cancel, meaning you will continue to have access to FuboTV through the end of your current billing cycle, the Current Plan field will say Scheduled for cancellation, and you will also see the date and time your subscription will terminate.
If your account is canceled - meaning you no longer have access to FuboTV - once logged in, you will see options to reactivate your subscription. If you want your subscription to stay canceled, don't make any changes, and make sure you sign out once you have confirmed the status of your subscription.