Before you go, take a time-out to remember all the great things fuboTV has to offer.
- The most live sports for the least money
- 70+ channels with live sports, shows, & movies
- NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, live and in HD
- 30 hours of included Cloud DVR space, plus the ability to upgrade to 500 hours
- 72-hour Lookback, replay nearly any game, show, or movie that aired in the last 3 days
- Available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Chromecast
- Seasons upon seasons of binge-worthy shows from FX, SHOWTIME®, and more
We think we have the best deal for the most live sports and beyond. If you still want to go, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
The steps to cancel vary based on how you signed up. How did you create your account?
- Click here to go to "My Account" If you're not currently signed in, you'll need to sign in using your fuboTV email and password.
- From the "My Account" screen select "Subscription and Billing."
- Click "Cancel Subscription" at the bottom of the page.
- We'd like to know what we're getting wrong and how we can improve, so select the reason that best matches why you want to cancel.
- You may have the option to add additional feedback on why you're cancelling, the feedback is optional, but to cancel your subscription you must click "CONTINUE."
- You may be presented with a screen like the one below. If you see this screen, your account isn't cancelled yet. You can choose to accept the offer on this screen by clicking "OK, I'LL TAKE IT," or complete your cancellation request by clicking "CONTINUE TO CANCEL."
- To confirm your cancellation was successful, you'll see "Scheduled for cancellation" under Subscription Status on the Profile Management page.
Note: If you cancel your subscription while you are in your free trial period, your trial will expire immediately, and another free trial period will not be given.
If you subscribed through Apple iTunes, your fuboTV subscription auto-renews each month and is managed through iTunes.
Make sure you're signed in with the Apple ID used to subscribe originally. You can also verify your iTunes purchase history.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions.
- You should see all apps you are subscribed to through In-App Billing. Select fuboTV.
- If you're absolutely sure about leaving us, select Cancel Trial or Cancel subscription.
- You can select Confirm, while we shed a tear.
Apple TV (4th & 5th Generations)
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings
- Select Accounts.
- Under Subscriptions, select Manage Subscriptions.
- Select fuboTV, and then select Cancel Subscription.
For additional help, go to Apple Help: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
If you subscribed through Roku, your fuboTV subscription automatically renews each month and is managed through your Roku account. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Click here to view your subscriptions on roku.com. If you're not already signed in to roku.com, you'll need to enter your username and password.
- Click Unsubscribe next to your fuboTV plan to cancel your subscription.
- Confirm your cancelation by selecting Yes, Unsubscribe
- Your subscription status will change to "Canceled" and you'll see the option to RENEW until the current service period expires.
For additional help, please check out Roku Support: How do I manage or cancel a channel subscription.