Note: 4K programming is available for US subscribers with the Elite and Ultimate plans. For more on plans available with Fubo, see this article.
If you see a green screen when accessing one of our 4K channels, please follow the steps below:
Your TV and anything connected between your Apple TV and TV must support HDMI 2.2
- HDMI Cable (recommended high-speed rated HDMI)
- Surround Sound/Stereo
- Some older equipment may not support HDMI 2.2
- If connected via Surround Sound/Stereo, disconnect it and connect your Apple TV directly to your TV
- This includes:
- Disconnect and then reconnect the HDMI cable from the Apple TV and TV and try accessing the channel again.
- Try connecting your Apple TV using another HDMI cable and try accessing the channel again.
Check the software on your Apple TV 4K.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > System > Software Updates
- If you do not see tvOS v13.4 or higher under the Apple TV logo, you'll need to update your Apple TV's software by selecting Update Software and try accessing the channel again.
- Update your Fubo app and try accessing the channel again.
- Change the format settings on your Apple TV to Use 4K SDR.
- On your Apple TV, go to: Settings > Video and Audio > Format > Use 4K SDR and try accessing the channel again.