This error is displayed when our systems detect an incompatible video setup that does not support the digital rights management requirements of the content owner (channel).
There are several common reasons this error is displayed:
- You have an external monitor connected to your laptop or desktop computer
- Try another browser.
- Disconnect your external monitor.
- If you have more than one external monitor connected, try disconnecting one of them.
- The connection between your monitor and computer may need to be reset
- Unplug your HDMI cable at both ends, then reconnect it
- Your HDMI cable is not compatible with the HDCP 2.2 standard
- If you have an older HDMI cable or an inexpensive HDMI cable this may be the case.
- Try replacing your cable
- Your monitor is not compatible with HDCP 2.2
- Try connecting to a different monitor
If none of these things help, please contact us using the links at the bottom of the page.