This error is displayed when the content you’re attempting to watch is protected by digital rights management (DRM) or High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP) and your device is not compatible with the technology used to protect the content.
You may be able to watch the content using your fuboTV login on the channel’s website or app.
What device are you receiving this message on?
- The connection between your TV/display and streaming TV device may need to be reset
- Unplug your HDMI cable at both ends, then reconnect it
- Your HDMI cable may not be compatible with the HDCP 2.2 standard
- If you have an older HDMI cable or an inexpensive HDMI cable this may be the case.
- Try replacing your cable
- Your TV/display is not compatible with HDCP 2.2
- Try connecting to a different TV/display
If none of these steps allow you to stream the content, unfortunately, the only solution to stream this content on the fuboTV app is to use a different device.
These technologies are used by content owners to provide protection against unauthorized use or copying of their content.