Yes! FuboTV offers National Hockey League coverage on a variety of channels.
Find out what games are available in your area, by entering your zip code below!
What channels can I watch NHL games on?
Select an option below to learn more, or scroll down the page to keep reading:
National broadcasts of select National Hockey League games are shown on the following channels:
- ABC (where available)
- NHL Network
Find more information about the channels available on FuboTV here.
Regional Sports Networks provide coverage of your local team based on your location.
Fubo carries the following Regional Sports Networks:
- Altitude Sports
- Bally Sports Detroit
- Bally Sports Florida
- Bally Sports Great Lakes
- Bally Sports Midwest
- Bally Sports Indiana & Bally Sports Kansas City are available for viewers in eligible areas
- Bally Sports North
- Bally Sports Wisconsin is available for viewers in eligible areas
- Bally Sports Ohio
- Bally Sports SoCal
- Bally Sports South
- Bally Sports Southeast
- Bally Sports Southwest
- Bally Sports Oklahoma and Bally Sports New Orleans are available for viewers in eligible areas
- Bally Sports Sun
- Bally Sports West
- Marquee Sports Network**
- MSG, MSG+
- NBC Sports Bay Area
- NBC Sports Boston
- NBC Sports California, NBC Sports California+
- NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Chicago+
- NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Philadelphia+
- Monumental Sports (formerly NBC Sports Washington)
- ROOT Sports Northwest
- Space City Home Network (formerly AT&T SportsNet Southwest)
- SNY - SportsNet New York
- SportsNet Pittsburgh (formerly AT&T SportsNet Pittsburgh)
**Marquee Sports Network is available nationally to all customers with a US-English base plan, however, during the Major League Baseball season, live Chicago Cubs games will be blacked out for customers outside of Chicago and the surrounding areas.
What teams can I watch?
Our Virtual Assistant can let you know which Regional Sports Networks you'll receive in your area, and which teams you'll be able to watch.
Follow the link below to launch the Virtual Assistant, and when prompted, enter your five-digit ZIP code to see which channels and teams you can watch.
Learn more about Regional Sports Networks here.