You may see a buffering wheel momentarily when starting a stream, however, if this is continuous or appears in the middle of a stream, you may be experiencing a drop in your connection speed. This drop usually occurs when several devices – such as phones, laptops, game consoles, or tablets – use the same internet connection.
Each device on your home network shares a portion of your available connection speed, which means that with each device, less bandwidth is available for the remaining devices to perform online tasks. When trying to watch TV, this limited bandwidth can impact streaming quality or cause the stream to start and stop.
Please try completing the steps below:
Check our Status Updates page to see if we're experiencing an outage.
Restart the stream for the event/channel: Change to another channel and then back to the one you were having an issue with.
Fully close or force close the app and then relaunch it
Make sure your internet is fast enough for streaming fuboTV - Click here for details.
Restart your streaming device and/or computer:
- Follow the device manufacturer's instructions to do this or perform a hard reset by unplugging the device from power for 1 minute, then rebooting
Unplug your WIFI Router and/or Cable Modem from the power outlet for a minute or so and restart it.
- Wait for your network to come back up and launch fuboTV
How are you connected to the internet?
- Cellular data - try connecting your device to WiFi
- WiFi - if possible, try connecting to your router using an ethernet cord
Uninstall and then reinstall the app on your device.
Try selecting a lower Video Quality to see if the buffering stops.
- Follow the steps here to change the Video Quality setting on your device
Try streaming from another device with the fuboTV app, so you can continue watching right now:
- If your other device does not experience buffering, there may be a problem with the device. Try contacting the manufacturer to troubleshoot the device
- If your other device experiences buffering, please contact us using the button at the bottom of the page so that we may investigate further