You may see a buffering wheel momentarily when starting a stream, however, if this is continuous or appears in the middle of a stream, you may be experiencing a drop in your connection speed. This drop usually occurs when several devices – such as phones, laptops, game consoles, or tablets – use the same internet connection.
Each device on your home network shares a portion of your available connection speed, which means that with each device, less bandwidth is available for the remaining devices to perform online tasks. When trying to watch TV, this limited bandwidth can impact streaming quality or cause the stream to start and stop.
Please try completing the steps below:
- Follow the device manufacturer's instructions to do this or perform a hard reset by unplugging the device from power for 1 minute, then rebooting
- Wait for your network to come back up and launch fuboTV
- Cellular data - try connecting your device to WiFi
- WiFi - if possible, try connecting to your router using an ethernet cord
- Follow the steps here to change the Video Quality setting on your device
- If your other device does not experience buffering, there may be a problem with the device. Try contacting the manufacturer to troubleshoot the device
- If your other device experiences buffering, please contact us using the button at the bottom of the page so that we may investigate further