Game on! fuboTV is running smoothly.
We have received reports of some users being unable to open an updated version of the fuboTV app on Apple TV. A fix was recently released for this issue. If you're unable to launch the fuboTV app on your Apple TV, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
The following local channels are in an extended outage:
- WHBQ (Memphis, TN FOX affiliate)
- WNBD-LD (Greenwood-Greenville, MS NBC affiliate) - will show WNBC
- KIEM (Eureka, CA NBC affiliate) - will show KNBC
We are working with the providers to restore these channels as soon as possible. You may see alternate programming in the meantime.
The error message "Your current video setup is not permitted" is displayed when our systems detect an incompatible video setup that does not support the digital rights management requirements of the content owner (channel). These errors can occur when:
- You are using an external monitor connected to your computer
- Your HDMI cable or monitor is not compatible with the HDCP 2.2 standard
- You are watching select programming on a first-generation Amazon Fire TV or various Android Mobile/TV devices
For more information on this error and to see available troubleshooting, visit this article.
- Recording and playback of recordings from Disney/ESPN/FX/Nat Geo networks is not currently enabled Xbox One consoles.
- Use another device to record and playback shows and events from these channels