We are currently experiencing the following issues:
- "Sorry we can't play this content" appears only when watching certain channels or select video on-demand content on first generation Amazon Fire TV devices and various older Android mobile and TV devices.
- This error is displayed when our systems detect an incompatible video setup that does not support the digital rights management requirements of the content owner (channel).
- If you are able to watch using another device, we suggest you do so.
- Disney/ESPN networks are experiencing issues streaming on 2015 and 2016 model Samsung Smart TVs.
- If you are able to watch using another device, we suggest you do so until this issue is resolved.
- Recording is not currently available on Disney/ESPN networks.
There is no need to contact us regarding these issues. We are working to solve them as quickly as possible.
We will update this page when we know more.
Updated 9/13/2020 2:40 pm ET