fuboTV is running smoothly.
There is no need to contact us regarding these issues. We are working to solve them as quickly as possible. We will update this page when we know more.
- An error appears only when watching certain channels or select video-on-demand content on first-generation Amazon Fire TV devices and various Android mobile and TV devices.
- This error is displayed when our systems detect an incompatible video setup that does not support the digital rights management requirements of the content owner (channel).
- If you are able to watch using another device, we suggest you do so.
- Recording and playback of recordings from Disney/ESPN/FX/Nat Geo networks is not currently enabled on Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One consoles.
- Use another device to record and playback shows and events from these channels
Updated 3/17/2021 4:08pm ET